Tuesday, May 19, 2015

LIFE'S LIKE GOLEM
Alay!! Dear friends who have never noticed about life and things that we face in our lives.
Hi!! I'm Do who is interested about life and other people's opinions such as problems or things that influence our lives like ourself believing, family, friends and including our environment! Besides, i would love to talk about your future or career if you haven't planned yet (works, education and family) moreover, i love to talk to you about love which is becoming a common issue in teenage life and give some advice and opinions as well as i could.
Like normal guy, i'm a 17years old guy who is studying in public school, like to laying down on my bed after classes, turning my music player on and listenning to soft music. Also, listening to other's people problems as my routine :))
Nice to talk to you!!

4 comments:

  1. Actually, i like your story. For myself i also love to read psychology. I always give advice to everyone (not only my friends) who got the problem in life especially love and family. Anyway, would you mind to lay down on a music world and help others problem with me as easy as your Golem form Crash of Clan did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am waiting to read about your love story do. i think it would have something awesome to learn about :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do, you always have very deep insight into the world, and are always asking great questions. Maybe you should take you skills for helping people and use that as a goal of your life. I can't think of a better way to spend our time on earth tan helping others. I used to think of myself much in the same way as you, and feel my best when I am helping other people understand themselves and their own situation. However, people don't approach me for help as much as they used to. As people get older they often become more alone, and of course students have no interest in what old people have to say.

    Anyway, if you ever want to learn more about music, that is something I know a lot about. Maybe we could show each other music. A lot of my music is not "soft", but I do have some really beautiful ambient music. Can you describe the music you like to listen to? Maybe post a youtube video as an example.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me, I have already passed teenage life for many years. I can give you some recommendations if you want to relating to work, family and love experiences. :) I also love to exchange news ideas with others.

    ReplyDelete